Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What is New from Leigh Penrod Digitals

Hi Everyone,
 
I have been sick with the flu for like the last 2 weeks, but that has not stopped me from creating some amazing kits for you to scrap your memories with!
 
Some news! I have moved from Digi Style Designs to Scrap From France where I am designing exclusively! So if you are a fan of my work, please check out my shop at Scrap From France!
 
I just finished with a beautiful kit, that is not yet released yet but I can give you a little sneak peek! It is called Truly it has 50 beautiful elements and 12 lovely papers!
It has been sent to my CT Team, and I am in the process of making clusters and my temp girl will be making matching layout templates! Once that is all done this beautiful kit will be released to my shop at Scrap From France!
 
Here is the sneak peek of Truly!
 
My Last released kit is *Good Intentions*
I just love this little kit, it is not as large as my others but it is still packed with high quality beautiful elements and papers!
I love the right bold colors of this kit ad I hope you will love it just as much!
 
 
Matching Clusters
 
 
Bundle Pack coming soon!!
 
You can purchase these 2 items in my shop at
 
Check out some lovely page layouts my CT Team has made with my kits!
 
 
Layout page designed by my Ct Member Sandra she used my kit Good Intentions
 
 
Layout paged designed by my CT Member Sandra she used my kit Good Intentions
 
Here is some amazing Layouts created by some girls from Brenian Designs CT Team
 



 
These beautiful layouts were designed using my kit My Everything which is available for purchase at my shop at Scrap From France
 
I am having a 10% off sale for the month of January!
 
Also remember you can stay up to date with all of my sales, new products and members only freebies by joining my Leigh Penrod Digitals Fan Group on Facebook!
 
Helpful News!
If you like the Layouts or Clusters and would like to own the beautiful templates please visit Brenians Designs at Go Digitals her grand Opening is January 1st
http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php
 
Bundle Pack previews coming soon!!
 
Hugs and Love,
Leigh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment