Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lots of new products & freebies!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season, with lots of shopping, eating yummy food and seeing the children all light up because Santa will soon be here!!

I have been working a bit lately on bringing you all some great new kits to scrap those precious memories!

First kit is *Christmas Tradition*
It is a beautiful kit with tons of flowers, ribbons, elements and papers to scrap all of those festive Christmas pictures you have been taking this holiday.



2 Beautiful layouts created by my Ct Member Bren  she used my kit Christmas Tradition



Next kit is called * My Everything *
A beautiful bold colored kit for all those whimsy moments you capture!




2 Beautiful Layouts created by my Ct Member Sandra she used my kit *My Everything*



2 more beautiful layouts created by my Ct Member Bren she used my kit *My Everything*



Last kit that I have made is called * Wanna Build A Snowman *
Cute Little kit for those kiddos that love the movie Frozen



2 Beautiful layouts created by my Ct Member Bren she used my kit *Wanna Build A Snowman*



I made some beautiful clusters to go along with this cute as can be kit! 


Do you hate creating previews for your scrap kits? If so then let me create you a stunningly beautiful preview to showcase that new kit you just finished!


YOU CAN PURCHASE THESE PRODUCTS FROM 

I am looking for some talented layout designers to join my Ct Team

Who loves Freebies?
I made 2 clusters with the kit to give to you as a free gift!


YOU CAN ONLY GET THIS FREEBIE BY JOINING MY FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
JOIN HERE TO GET THIS FREEBIE!

YES ANOTHER FREEBIE!!


I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas season and God bless!!
Leigh Penrod






1 comment: