Monday, August 15, 2016

Cu4Cu License & Freebie


Hello Everyone,

I hope this finds you all doing well and having a great week.
I have decided to offer a Cu4Cu License for my commercial use items, I have been asked by many people if I ever would consider offering one. So I decided to offer one for a very limited time, terms of use are included in the download folder. 

This will not be sold in stores are to limit it to just a few, if you would like to purchase this license please email me at leighpenrod@gmail.com for further details.

Also I have created all of my newsletter subscribers a lil Comemrcial Use freebie I hope you all will like. If you have not subscribed to my newsletter yet you can subscribe today by clicking my subscribers link at the top of the blog.

My newsletter runs each Friday and will always be a Commercial Use freebie!
This Fridays freebie is below!

All you have to do to get is just subscribe to my newsletter!!
Have a great week!!

:) Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment