Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ending Preview Service :(

Hello Everyone,

I'm saddened to say that I am no longer available to do my preview service!
When I started this service I was not working but now that I have a full time job
I just do not have time, I work as a stocker over drug gm for Kroger an by the time I get off
Work I'm about dead an in great pain. Only time I have to do any is on my days off after I'm done doing laundry and Cleaning the house! It's not fair for designers to have to wait days to receive a preview from me!
Those that have already paid please message me at leighpenrod@gmail with your PayPal email so I can refund you!

I'm so very sorry, I did not realize how hard my job was! I hope I do not lose any friends or face with
This post!

Thank you so much for understanding!


Sincerely,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment