Thursday, March 2, 2017

See what is new from Leigh Penrod Digitals

Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I made a post so thought I would do one today!

I have a few new kits and commercial use packs in the shop!
I also decided when 2017 started that I would offer coordinating packs with my kits.

So if you love clusters, stacked papers, borders, badges, quick pages then your going to love this!

My first kit to showcase is called *Just A Memory*
It has coordinating packs to go along with the kit as well!











Some Lovely Layouts



My Next Kit To Showcase is *Lovely*











Some Lovely Layouts



My Next Kit I am Showcasing is *Angels Among Us*








Some Lovely Layouts




You can purchase these kits and coordinating parts at my shop at
Go Digitals Scrap Book Store











No comments:

Post a Comment