Monday, November 11, 2019

Exciting News!! Returning from retirement

Hello Everyone,

Its been a long 2 years but I am returning from retirement after a long break.

Ive had alot of things happen in the last 2 years that I am just ready to move on from and start back to doing something that I truly miss and loved so much. I just hope i have not forgotten how to do everything lol!

I am excited to be back and see my old friends and see that Ive been missed. It means so very much for the sweet comments I have already gotten since announcing my come back.

I am in the process of looking for a store to join, I have created a new members group that you can join right from my design page on facebook.

I am also bringing back together my amazing Creative Team I could not come back properly without them!!

So new things are brewing in the works for me and I hope an pray I can remember how to do everything once again. Ive heard its like riding a bike should be back to normal in no time.

But I do have a new Freebie For you to thank you all for Welcoming me back in such a kind way!


I hope you enjoy the freebie and please join my Members group for more future freebies and new products coming soon!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh, glad to have you back. I posted your freebie to my pinterest: https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/ Now off to join your facebook group! Love from Holland, Claudia

    ReplyDelete