Monday, November 25, 2019

New Kit "The Love Connection" & 40% off Sale

Hello Everyone, 
I hope this finds you well and ready for the upcoming holiday season that is fast approaching us all!!

I have some new products coming and I am having a 40% off sale in my store at DSD

Well I have a new kit to debut for you all. Its called "The Love Connection" 

It comes with:
10 12x12 3600x3600 Papers in Jpg
57 Elements in 300 ppi Png
3 Word Arts 





and the following is additional Parts you can purchase




Here is some beautiful layouts that have been created with this beautiful kit by my very talented Creative team




You can purchase this kit Here

I also have 2 more kits that are coming to my shop soon...

A New You

A Few Layouts



and 
Tegans Obsession


Layouts Coming Soon!!

A few new Commercial Use Products in my shop
 Purchase Here

Purchase Here

Please join my Members group for new updates on products, sales and freebies!!

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!!

Love and Hugs,
Haileigh








No comments:

Post a Comment